Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Few of my Favorite Things, Today

I thought about getting all crafty and posting pictures with each of my favorite things but in the end you just get a list. Really the list boiled to the simplicity of life to me so if I were to add pictures that would not be simple. 
  • Landon's attempt at blowing kisses
  • Hearing the church bells down the street
  • Driving by Lake St. Clair
  • A beautiful day in Michigan
  • Lily and Carly singing Happy Birthday 
  • Unconditional love of strangers toward Landon
  • My soon to be installed new dishwasher
  • Flowers, flowers, flowers
  • Blueberries
  • Free breakfast at Mack Ave Diner
  • Chasing Landon around while he squeals with laughter
  • Awesome folks who invite us over for dinner on Memorial Day
  • Flags, Veterans, and a brother serving in the Army
  • Greenfield Village, I think the pass is really for us not Landon but I tell everyone the other way around
  • Watching Landon learn ASL it sure makes life easier to know what he wants (p.s. anyone want to buy him the whole set of signing time?)
  • Landon loving going to Nursery and his great Primary Leaders
  • Good talks in church and good lessons during the other two hours
  • Detroit Red Wings

No comments: