Thursday, October 14, 2010

Landon + Green Sharpie =

Exactly what you think it would equal: tattooed teddy bears, graffiti on the walls, and other general mayhem.
"What, did I do something wrong?" Well, let's examine the evidence:

When you use this on your feet, you get this:
On the unique wall decor, you get this:
On the bed guard, this:
On the stuffed animals, this:
and this (the bunny is Hallie's childhood friend):
And on the walls, this:
Here is a very sad mommy:
Here is Landon trying to make amends:
And he's just getting set to turn three. I'm not sure whether I'll go gray or bald first.


8 comments:

DisabilityDiva said...

Little mischief! Happy Halloween!!

beth said...

UGH! And just when you think they're finally mature enough, they regress - I just had to take Esther's maker privileges away for the exact same reason, and she's 6!

Good luck with the repainting.

Susan Wassel said...

I am the Sharpie PR manager and I came across your budding artist video. I know it's painful but you handled it so well and Langdon is just so smart and adorable! Repainting is probably your best option. I've been there myself - writing on walls is just so hard to resist sometimes! I applaud your parenting -- and think little Langdon is the cutest thing ever!

Susan Wassel said...

Oops! Landon not Langdon!

Lila said...

i honestly think this is one of the best things ever! not for your cleaning of course but that was some seriously good artwork! I am impressed. Now if only he preferred paper to walls! :) happy cleaning/painting.

Aimee said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry, Hallie! Audrey is also a dangerous marker girl, but she prefers coloring all over herself. Last time I found her, her legs were purple and red stripes - I'm talking COVERED.

Diamond Evans said...

that totally sucks. But you guys did handle it well. I miss you all.

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Holy Cow....that kid went to town with that green marker. Maybe you should enroll him in art classes. Oh...hopefully you can laugh about it now. I have a hard time in situations like that. My mom often reminds me of how I got into her caligraphy set at 3 years old and it was EVERYWHERE. Just waiting for day my kids do it to me. Knock on wood.