Monday, March 22, 2010

Foster Care Update 2

With the snowstorm that cancelled the only orientation we could attend we thought maybe it was an answer to our prayers and we should not try Foster to Adopt. But as time has gone on we are asking DHS for another set of dates and we will see if it works. We called a lady at the main office when it was canceled and asked if she could call us back and she never did. I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

2 comments:

Lila said...

:/. i choose to believe when we ask for patience through the process, sometimes heavenly father gives us a big distraction and 'car chases' before giving us what we really want. ;) good luck!

Ok an update on our situation... we found out on sunday that on friday not only was the caseworker we left 3 unanswered messages with FIRED but we will now be represented in Indiana for Adoption! WOW! (and please do not think for one moment our agency actually gave us this useful information, lol)

Brenley said...

My husband got me a necklace from the r house etsy shop and I got your pass along card in it...I was so excited and I can't wait to find someone to give it to.

I think we have decided against foster care although we are still taking the classes.