Monday, March 30, 2009

On The Road

We are now in the very small town of Mineral Wells, WV. It only took us 8 hours to go what should have been 5 1/2. Landon was pretty dang good for his first long road trip.

The highlight of the day was when we were driving through Ohio on pretty small roads, but were very busy we spotted almost a dozen Amish horse and buggies. We even saw a man riding on his plow (or whatever it was) being pulled by horses. Mike commented how much he loves me because I don't require fancy trips. All I want is to see an Amish horse and buggy.

We stopped at a park and had lunch and let Landon run around and of course had to stop at Hallie's least favorite store WalMart to buy windshield wiper blades.

Mike is off to go find us something to eat as it is almost 7:00 pm. Good night until another day.

1 comment:

Diamond Evans said...

I asm glad you are having fun and Landon is being a gem. You owe me Hallie and you know why.