Saturday, December 18, 2004

Hallie's First Attempt


This is my first attempt at writing on this journal. Hopefully all will enjoy these frequent updates that Mike and I put up on this site. Mike and I visited This Is The Place Heritage Park on Friday December 17. It was decorated beautifully and it was fun to eat soup out of a bread bowl. Posted by Hello For those of you who don't know what This Is The Place Heritage Park is let me tell you. It is a place where they have moved or recreated pioneer homes of prominence in Utah. During certain times of the year they have reencactors dressed pioneer outfits. It is quite fun to go there. When we went on Friday there were Christmas tress everywhere, lanterns lit along the paths, and bonfires to keep warm. For the past two weeks we have been going to concerts at the ZCMI mall. The local radio station has had mini christmas concerts. They have been quite fun. I throughly enjoyed the day that they had three brothers from Nova Scotia who played celtic music. Mike got everyone to clap along. What a stud. If I can find the tickets for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert then we will be going tomorrow morning. We are looking forward to going, but Hallie can't seem to find them. Start thinking good thoughts for me. Well I guess that is all the news for now. Chat with you later.

No comments: