Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Foster Care Update

Our Foster Care Orientation was to be on February 10. We had a pretty good snow storm over night and into the morning. So schools were closed and I guess that was enough for them to cancel our Foster Care Orientation. We fasted that week and are not sure if that was a sign or not. Most of the dates are quite hard for the both of us to make. I called and left a message with the woman who called to cancel but now two weeks later she has yet to call me back. We just may have to put it off to the summer when Mike's schedule slightly changes. We will have to see what the Spring holds for us.

No comments: