Monday, December 15, 2008

I Love To Laugh

The bottom line is I love to laugh! Adam Sandler makes me laugh. Well usually until I saw that Zohan movie and I didn't laugh so hard. But tonight as I was convalesing from being sick yet again, I was reading back posts from Bishop Higgins 3rd Ward: News for Mormons. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. I know that was probably too graphic for some of you but I just had to really let you know how funny this was. Here is what it said,

This Week's Seventh Most Popular Sin

Lighting baby mice on fire, twirling them around and shouting, "Look, I've got a sparkler."

Oh boy this has got to make the cold go away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that is one of the funniest blogs. I love it when he says things like "Sister so & so's prayer was so long I made a hoagie." I also love it when people accuse him of being a fraud in the comments and get so mad at him. Of course he is a fraud! :) that is part of the fun.