Thursday, April 24, 2008

Time Flies



In his usual way Landon posed for pictures on and around his six month birthday. I can't believe that yesterday he turned six month old. He turned six month just in time for me to take him today for his first reading time at the library. There were lots of kids there with their parents. It was very interactive and I think he quite liked it. Most of the kids were older and bigger than Landon but he doesn't seem to be intimidated. When Mike is gone for a long time I like to take pictures of Landon. He is a good sport. Landon and I spent some of Tuesday outside reading Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Landon met the neighbor who has a dog that was of average size but a lot. bigger than him. The dog came right up to his face and he just starred at the dog. I guess not knowing what to do. It was quite amuzing to watch him react. He is a good sport when we take him with us to meetings, outside activities, and anything else his crazy parents want him to experience. The desires we have for Landon are big and we hope he will be willing to at least give some of things in the future a try.
We leave on Tuesday for Salt Lake City for our adoption finalization. There are so many things we are looking forward to doing while in town. I hope we have lots of room in our suitcase to bring fun stuff. I am really looking forward to going to Deseret Book and buying all kinds of fun books for Landon. We have an itinerary planned and are excited to take pictures of Landon at the Y, the U, Kennecott Copper Mine, Gardner Village and anything else we think he deserves his picture in front of. Landon will be on a plane for his 7th and 8th times and now that he is a bit older I cross my fingers he will be a good traveler. He will definitely win all of the people over on the plane with his cute eys. I am sure we will have a lot to write about when we get back. Much good will happen over the next 10 days.

No comments: