Saturday, April 08, 2006

It Is A Sad Day At My House

Michael is in San Francisco until Tuesday evening and I am a basket case. Eating, eating, and eating. I counted the days down till he left thinking I would go and do something wild and crazy. (which that is nothing really) But as the days drew near I started getting weepy eyed more each day. I have now cried several times today especially when I talked to him on the phone. I also have spent some money and watched a movie. That all took up some of my time which was nice. Tomorrow I am going to lay around the house and get the much needed sleep that I have been longing after. Hopefully I will actually be able to sleep through the night.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Hallie,
I am sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I remember the first time you two were going to have to spend a night apart and how very difficult that was on you. Tuesday will come soon. Keep your chin up, go out and get some phish food. :) I miss you. I seriously need to come for a visit, or you could always come for a visit to Washington. Take care. Jaime